Welcome to MTurk Crowd

Work on Amazon Mechanical Turk, learn from the best, and have fun doing it. Join the crowd today!

sad pandas support group

Discussion in 'Social Discussion' started by Eetha, Jan 12, 2016.

1. themildone

themildone
    Expand Collapse
    the real Jaded

• Contributor
    • HIT Poster
    ugh, agreed. I really wasn't fishing for compliments when I made that joke to GTR yesterday. :(

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Jaded

Jaded
    Expand Collapse
    The real themildone

• Administrator

I can be positive all day long about everyone else but I'm mean af to myself.

3. themildone

themildone
    Expand Collapse
    the real Jaded

• Contributor
    • HIT Poster
    same! I see women 2-3x bigger/heavier than me and think they look good. yet here I am thinking I look disgusting. I know it doesn't make sense but that's just how it is.

<Gucci>, ducky and Jaded like this.
  4. savvylabell

savvylabell
    Expand Collapse
    who's gonna ride your wild horses?

• Contributor
    thank you. someday.

ducky likes this.
  5. savvylabell

savvylabell
    Expand Collapse

• Contributor
    I feel all y'all on body positivity. @ducky@ducky @Jaded@Jaded @themildone@themildone

I am actually ok in clothes, I am really positive of myself.

naked and in the dating scene I hate myself. It makes sense but still annoying. (i've been 70lbs heavier and 25lbs lighter than I am now so my feelings on myself flux from proud to disappointed)

6. <Gucci>

<Gucci>
    Expand Collapse
    Francis Manancis ...fuck you...

• Threaderator
    • Crowd Pleaser
    • HIT Poster
    • Mentor
    So gabapentin could potentially be a great medication for you. Try it out and let us know. Since you are just starting on it you can always take less. If you feel like maybe it makes you feel nice but leaves you too hung over feeling the next morning. You can always take a half or a quarter of your dose. I have taken it for pain / autoimmune related stuff.
    I had a bad toothache once and took some that I had left over until I could get to the dentist. I’m an extreme insomniac and gabapentin doesn’t make me sleepy at all.
    Everyone has a different experience for sure. Feel Free to Pm me or just share here.

7. ducky

ducky
    Expand Collapse
    ball of anxiety

• Contributor
    i was keeping a mood chart but i haven't updated it in 2 weeks. whoops

8. Jaded

Jaded
    Expand Collapse
    The real themildone

• Administrator
    Yeah, I slacked off on mine, so I added a chart to the bottom of my everyday list. Hopefully I keep up with it better now.

A6_Foul_Out, <Gucci> and themildone like this.
  9. ducky

ducky
    Expand Collapse
    ball of anxiety

• Contributor
    i thought about going back and thinking through those days to think about how i might have felt, but with the mix of emotions lately i figure it's better to forget and restart from today/yesterday

A6_Foul_Out, scrmcasey and Jaded like this.
  10. themildone

themildone
    Expand Collapse
    the real Jaded

• Contributor
    • HIT Poster
    if I forget I look back through this thread and my facebook, it usually makes me remember. If there's nothing posted though I just skip that day

<Gucci> and ducky like this.
  11. Jaded

Jaded
    Expand Collapse
    The real themildone

• Administrator
    Oh lord, okay I'm having some anxiety. Fiance and his dad told me I should apply to walmart now to get things out of the way so I could just work there when I got back. They said just make sure I put I can't start till september. Okay, except then I didn't realize that there wouldn't be a box for that on the application and I submitted it.

In the back of my head this whole time I've been thinking they might not hire me, but it didn't matter cause I could worry about thatonce I was back. Now I'm gonna know that either they won't call me at all because I failed the personality test, or they don't like the gap in my employment. Or they won't like if I say no cashier position please.

Or their going to want me to start ASAP and throw my application away when I say I can't start till september. Then I'll know I won't have a job when I get back. I don't even care so much about like having a full time job, I just need out of the house. I'm going nutso not leaving the house all day every day. But walmart is pretty much the only choice here.

anyway I'm gonna go eat a candy bar.

12. themildone

themildone
    Expand Collapse
    the real Jaded

• Contributor
    • HIT Poster
    multiple panic attacks over the last 2 days. Constant chest pain. Kiddo has been glued to me, I can't even walk to another room without him literally clinging to my leg as I walk. I'm so touched out. Found out last night a close family friend (one of the only people I trust to watch my son) had a massive heart attack and it's not looking good at all. I just want to sleep.

#1432 themildone, Jul 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    <Gucci> and Jaded like this.
  13. themildone

themildone
    Expand Collapse
    the real Jaded

• Contributor
    • HIT Poster
    family friend is doing better, looks like she'll be okay. I legit feel like I'm dying because I feel like I can't catch my breath and I have that super fun 'sense of impending doom' that comes with panic attacks. also feel like I'm about to start clawing my way out of my skin or something ugh. this has been basically constant since Friday. I need money but I can't focus enough to work right now, pretty sure I missed attention checks on at least 2 surveys this morning before I gave up.

#1433 themildone, Jul 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    <Gucci>, Jaded and ducky like this.
  14. humbleturker

humbleturker
    Expand Collapse

• Contributor
    • Crowd Pleaser
    • HIT Poster
    Like @Vanyanka@Vanyanka said, we do exist. I have zero interest in children.
    You'll find your match. They're trying to get to you as fast as they can.

15. ducky

ducky
    Expand Collapse
    ball of anxiety

• Contributor
    i'm in the no kids club as well. want nothing to do with them

A6_Foul_Out, Delimon, Jaded and 3 others like this.
  16. jml

jml
    Expand Collapse
    Fitter Happier

Yeah throw me in the no kids club too. That being said I have a much different outlook on life at 28 than I did at 18 so who really knows what I'll think at 38.

17. ducky

ducky
    Expand Collapse
    ball of anxiety

• Contributor
    A lot of people tell me I'm too young to really know, but like.. i've *never* seen myself as wanting the responsibility of a child, and I doubt anything will ever change that.

18. savvylabell

savvylabell
    Expand Collapse

• Contributor
    @ducky@ducky @jml@jml

Same as ducky... my kids view hasn’t changed much from 18 to 28. The world is a shitty place and doesn’t seem to be getting better and why bring a kid into that (no offense to those that do).

I’ve had health problems on and off since 1st grade, generally inexplicable things. I feel pretty responsible that I shouldn’t pass on my genetics, either. That shit ain’t gonna get better as I get older. I’ve been in chronic pain since 13, I don’t need the added stress of child bearing.

ducky and Jaded like this.
  19. Jaded

Jaded
    Expand Collapse
    The real themildone

• Administrator
    Sometimes i don't like these pills because they put me back to like I was before I got depressed which means if someone says something I don't agree with I actually speak up. And then have to deal with the consequences, lol

#1439 Jaded, Jul 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  20. themildone

themildone
    Expand Collapse
    the real Jaded

• Contributor
    • HIT Poster
    kiddo is gone for the night. took my gabapentin for the first time, no side effects yet. But I'm also starting to get super panicky again so idk. since kiddo isn't here I broke out the jager my sister left here when she had to stop dirnking. first time I've ever had it. also first time I've drank anything in about 8 months. got a nice buzz going but still panicky as hell.

I know several people who have/claimed to have overdosed on accident just trying to get their anxiety to stop. and honestly with this past week and my anxiety being worse than it has ever been (and I was diagnosed with a panic disorder 7 years ago), I can finally understand the appeal.

I should probably stop posting here.

<Gucci> and savvylabell like this.