Welcome to MTurk Crowd

Work on Amazon Mechanical Turk, learn from the best, and have fun doing it. Join the crowd today!

sad pandas support group

Discussion in 'Social Discussion' started by Eetha, Jan 12, 2016.

1. themildone

themildone
    Expand Collapse
    the real Jaded

• Contributor
    • HIT Poster
    bad day today. This waking-up-at-4-am-every-morning thing is really taking a toll, especially when you add in that I'm waking up at least once an hour throughout the night. My son gives zero fucks about listening to me, too. I'm exhausted and I really fucking miss my boyfriend. And I talked to my ex to iron out the exact wording on the visitation/custody/child support agreement he wanted and then he mentally unloaded on me on facebook after we got off the phone and it just brought up a lot of old shit in my head. I just want to sleep and apparently my body and the universe are conspiring to keep that from happening.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Princess Gina Marie and <Gucci> like this.
  2. LoveMuppet

LoveMuppet
    Expand Collapse
    Yarn Hoarder

• Contributor
    • Sole Survivor
    • HIT Poster
    Can you call your sister and see if she can take him so you can get a nap? :hug:

savvylabell likes this.
  3. themildone

themildone
    Expand Collapse
    the real Jaded

• Contributor
    • HIT Poster
    no, she gets almost the same quality sleep as I do, and is pretty much never willing to babysit :/ I was able to get a 20 min nap in but it just made me feel more dead :( Hopefully I'll sleep better tonight because idk what I'm gonna do if I'm this tired tomorrow.

LoveMuppet likes this.
  4. LoveMuppet

LoveMuppet
    Expand Collapse
    Yarn Hoarder

• Contributor
    • Sole Survivor
    • HIT Poster
    I'm sorry :(

<Gucci> and themildone like this.
  5. themildone

themildone
    Expand Collapse
    the real Jaded

• Contributor
    • HIT Poster
    thanks :hug: I'll be okay. Just bitching/feeling sorry for myself. :/

<Gucci> likes this.
  6. PeachyRider

PeachyRider
    Expand Collapse
    Real Southern Comfort

• Contributor
    • Crowd Pleaser
    • Champion
    i paid off my credit card debt and a couple collections a couple months ago. i wasn’t expecting a huge bump from it on my score, but about a week ago it said my score had jumped over 100 points on CreditKarma

i went to apply for a new credit card just to have more utilization possibility and to continue to show good credit habits by just charging gas to it and paying it off each month, etc. but then I got a denial email and it showed my FICO score as 120 points lower than what it showed in CreditKarma!

I was like what the hell. So I re-checked CreditKarma. Even msg’d them. I also researched across the web on the score difference between what CK shows and FICO. I read reviews of some people who scores were way off too from what CK was showing and others whose scores were similar.

I’m irritated and sad because I know a lot of lenders, landlords, etc check just FICO.

My transunion and my Equifax (what CreditKarma shows) are the scores that went up 100 pts, but my FICO apparently stayed the same and wasn’t affected unfornately.

so now I’m still stressing over my credit because I’m going to be having it checked in the near future and I’m either going to be declined or pay a hefty interest fee.

this is serious rambling. i’m just hoping some people check all 3 scores and not just FICO even though I know FICO is the staple of credit scores

le sigh

themildone and <Gucci> like this.
  7. <Gucci>

<Gucci>
    Expand Collapse
    Francis Manancis ...fuck you...

• Threaderator
    • Crowd Pleaser
    • HIT Poster
    • Mentor
    Bleh. I haven’t been around to threaderate much. Here goes nothing.
    My computer systems at work have been undergoing data migration for 3 years.
    Our launch date was June 30th.
    The old shit crashed and we have no backups. The technology is 30+ years old. There was no way to back up the data.

My employees are writing orders with paper and pen. 300 families rely on me to put food on the table and I really feel like I failed them. I am working 24/7 to try and make this situation right for my clients and for my workers. I’m honestly more worried about all my staff.

I don’t post much about my company. Most people wonder why the hell im a turker.
    Obviously I reinvest all of my profits back into my business. I rely on mturk money a lot.

And here’s the kicker. We are waiting on biopsy results but my dad very probably has Prostate cancer. I’m hoping they caught it early enough.

I’m suffocating because I am really worried about these two situations. I don’t want my company or my dad to go belly up.

This is a shit sandwich!!!!!!!!

8. savvylabell

savvylabell
    Expand Collapse
    who's gonna ride your wild horses?

• Contributor
    ugh that is tough but it still sounds like you're making progress!!

PeachyRider likes this.
  9. savvylabell

savvylabell
    Expand Collapse

• Contributor
    :hug:

no wise words, but damn, you're a busy person, and awesome that you care about your staff that much.

<Gucci> likes this.
  10. themildone

themildone
    Expand Collapse
    the real Jaded

• Contributor
    • HIT Poster
    today isn't so great. I miss him like crazy. I feel like doing nothing but vegging on the couch, but I need money so I need to turk. Except there isn't shit to do on here, which is worrying because my internet and rent are going up next month AND I need money to put on his phone card so we can at least talk for 15 mins a day. His pretrial is a week from today and each day I feel more and more sick when I think about it. I just really hope it doesn't get rescheduled which is apparently his public defender is known for doing, because I/we just want to find out what he/we're facing. I'm getting more and more scared he's going to get 2-3 years. I can't sleep for shit, I'm getting about 4 hours a night. I'm literally making myself sick with how much I'm eating, and based on recent symptoms I think I'm either prediabetic or diabetic. I go to the doctor tomorrow so I guess we'll see. I feel horrible but I don't even feel like being around kiddo right now. I know he needs me because one of his parents just disappeared from his life, he doesn't need the other one to, too, but if someone offered to take him for a week or so I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'm awful.

PeachyRider likes this.
  11. Krikket

Krikket
    Expand Collapse
    YouTube Connoisseur

• Contributor
    • HIT Poster
    Can I be a mad panda for a minute? I'm trying so hard to keep cool right now. My son's school has notified me for the past few months that he has a couple of overdue library books and to please return them. He has never brought any home. Recently, they said they actually found one of them in the library. Okay. The other is still not found and one week ago, I got a note asking me to come in and pay $11 for it. Okay, I don't believe my son has that book but I don't mind giving money to the school library. Today he brought home another note for overdue fines and this one has the $11 for the book and $214 for a Dell Chromebook. Excuse the fuck outta me, I am not paying for a fucking laptop. I really want to give the benefit of the doubt, chalk it up to error, not jump to conclusions. But there's less than 2 weeks of school left. Somebody not only printed this out, but then cut out this strip of paper and gave it to my son to give to me. My son has autism and therefore is monitored at school so he was never alone to take or hide a laptop. This fee isn't for damage he's done or anything, it says overdue. I haven't been able to concentrate since getting this note. I'm going to the school tomorrow for answers. Anyway, thanks for letting me rant. Mama needs a drink.

12. themildone

themildone
    Expand Collapse
    the real Jaded

• Contributor
    • HIT Poster
    Went to the doctor this morning. Had bloodwork done, took 5 sticks because my veins suck. Dr thinks it's either type II diabetes, my thryoid, and/or PCOS. Should find out next week. fun.

13. Krikket

Krikket
    Expand Collapse
    YouTube Connoisseur

• Contributor
    • HIT Poster
    Update: Kiddo's teacher said the laptop is in the room and accounted for and to not worry about it. No word on who gave kiddo the note to give to me, but whatevs. Bye $214 bill. Anus can unclench now.

14. savvylabell

savvylabell
    Expand Collapse

• Contributor
    well, it sucks have any type of thing, however, bright side, all three of those are highly manageable (compared to worse things)
    <3

<Gucci> and themildone like this.
  15. themildone

themildone
    Expand Collapse
    the real Jaded

• Contributor
    • HIT Poster
    his pretrial is Tuesday. We'll almost certainly figure out what's going to happen then. He still hasn't heard from his public defender, which apparently isn't unusual. I'm starting to get panicky. Trying hard to keep myself distracted. I was gonna work this weekend to help keep my mind off it but then I realized it's a holiday weekend and it would basically be as bad as not working. :(

<Gucci> and savvylabell like this.
  16. Jaded

Jaded
    Expand Collapse
    Obnoxious String

• Administrator
    :hug2: good luck

savvylabell and themildone like this.
  17. ducky

ducky
    Expand Collapse
    alien

• Contributor
    tbh,

#1257 ducky, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
    <Gucci> and savvylabell like this.
  18. Jaded

Jaded
    Expand Collapse
    Obnoxious String

• Administrator
    oh thank jesus, I scrunched up enough money between turking and babysitting to get my pills this month. >.> Was kinda stupid to pay t axes with ALL my money instead of just borrowing from someone.

edit: scrounged

#1258 Jaded, May 29, 2018
    Last edited: May 30, 2018
  19. themildone

themildone
    Expand Collapse
    the real Jaded

• Contributor
    • HIT Poster
    that's good! I'm glad you were able to to get them. and don't worry, I'm shitty about budgeting too.

Jaded likes this.
  20. Jaded

Jaded
    Expand Collapse
    Obnoxious String

• Administrator
    I've been rationing them the past two weeks and I could already feel the difference in not taking them. Unless that was just my brain playing tricks on me, which is possible, to be honest. Either way I was not looking forward to being completely out >.<

MIL asked me if I really had so much anxiety that I needed them. That I'd been here 5 years, so my anxietey from before here stuff should be gone. My brain is trying to tell me she was being rude, but I think maybe she wasn't, she was just really curious why I needed them when there isn't a whole lot of anxiety things here. That was a weird conversation.

<Gucci> likes this.