Welcome to MTurk Crowd

Work on Amazon Mechanical Turk, learn from the best, and have fun doing it. Join the crowd today!

Rep Present Prolific Academic

Discussion in 'Other Ways To Make Money Online' started by electrolyte, Jan 15, 2016.

1. ZongLopez

ZongLopez
    Expand Collapse

My first experience with Circle seemed alright. My payout from Prolific to Circle took two days but I think that was mainly Prolific. Surveys have been slow. I am only managing to get about one or two a day.

2. ZongLopez

ZongLopez
    Expand Collapse

Today was a good day! Got almost $10 in surveys within an hour.

stuffalleysays likes this.
  3. stuffalleysays

stuffalleysays
    Expand Collapse
    I was here

• Contributor
    I can go a long time with hardly any, and then get a ton in a one to two day span. But it is still a nice little side thing. Can't wait for the site revamp.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    ZongLopez likes this.
  4. Schwifty

Schwifty
    Expand Collapse
    Turk'ing Newbie

I just now signed up for it. Unfortunately I have to wait for their confirmation. Any tips for when I finally get on?

ZongLopez likes this.
  5. ZongLopez

ZongLopez
    Expand Collapse

I think it is instant. You just keep the page open for surveys. The surveys appear slowly. Also, make sure you fill out all of the profile stuff to qualify for the surveys.

6. Schwifty

Schwifty
    Expand Collapse
    Turk'ing Newbie

Nah, it says they aren't accepting new people at the moment. I gave my info so I'd get an email when they are.

7. Brocktoon

Brocktoon
    Expand Collapse
    Hey man, you fuckin' know Belvedere?

I might be more likely to get help posting in the daily thread, but I'll put it here first.

Just tried to do a study on PA. Without giving too much detail, it was pretty typical Inquisit E-key, I-key categorization task. I could type in demo info before the E-I task, but E and I didn't work in the full-screen task itself. The same thing happened yesterday as well. Anyone else having issues?

8. HelloHello

HelloHello
    Expand Collapse

I went without any surveys for about 4 weeks. I contacted them about it and they replied that my account had been frozen but they couldn't figure out why so they restored it. I have gotten a couple since then. I've never gotten many and I have never received any kind of email saying they are available either though I signed up for notifications. The little button doesn't work for me either.

NOW, suddenly, this morning, I am getting MULTIPLE surveys and the little button works! No email notifications though!

#108 HelloHello, Jul 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  9. ddsik12

ddsik12
    Expand Collapse

10. theturkscribe

theturkscribe
    Expand Collapse
    definitely has onion on her belt

• Contributor
    Did you get your Daily Lifestyle Behaviors and Psychological Functioning done? Anybody?
    I actually got one rejection but they did approve the rest. Yay because that was actually a lot for me to check in at night and do those.