Welcome to MTurk Crowd

Work on Amazon Mechanical Turk, learn from the best, and have fun doing it. Join the crowd today!

Panda Crazy Script for Panda's

Discussion in 'Userscripts, Extensions, and Software' started by Johnnyrs, Jun 11, 2016.

1. An Island in the Sun

An Island in the Sun
    Expand Collapse
    Part-time brat

@Johnnyrs@Johnnyrs PC hasn't been working for me for a few months now, on Chrome on tampermonkey on a Mac. It just goes to regular mturk, and depending on the PC link it either goes to a "sorry that page couldn't be found" on mturk or a search page on mturk with pandacrazy searched. I've asked before and am asking again in the regular thread to see if anyone else can figure it out but so far no luck. I've tried everything from deleting and re-installing and restarting Chrome and using the clear data link and all that.

2. turkinthailand

turkinthailand
    Expand Collapse

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    An Island in the Sun likes this.
  3. An Island in the Sun

An Island in the Sun
    Expand Collapse
    Part-time brat

I got it to work last night, or rather it just started working after months, so I did something, I'm just not sure what. People had given me a bunch of ideas in the daily thread yesterday and I tried lots of them but none worked, even after restarting the browser and computer. Fast forward some hours to last night and I decided to re-install turkmaster after not having it for years to use for my pandas. When I installed it I decided to try PC one more time before setting up turkmaster and lo and behold PC suddenly worked.

I don't know if installing turkmaster caused tampermonkey to somehow run the PC script correctly again, or if something I'd done earlier just took some hours to kick in and work, but either way I now have PC again after months.

@turkinthailand@turkinthailand Thanks for the suggestion, and yes I'd tried that and it hadn't worked. Now that PC is working again all the links work for it again like normal.

turkinthailand likes this.