Welcome to MTurk Crowd

Work on Amazon Mechanical Turk, learn from the best, and have fun doing it. Join the crowd today!

Mturk Suite Thread

Discussion in 'Userscripts, Extensions, and Software' started by Kadauchi, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Kadauchi

Kadauchi
    Expand Collapse

• Crowd Pleaser
    • Master Pleaser
    This one is on the list.

A6_Foul_Out and Jharkan like this.
  2. Caturk

Caturk
    Expand Collapse
    Pizza Cat

You probably know this--In FF, the timer at the top of Finder is stuck at 3000 ms.

I've sent a donation for all your work, Kadauchi.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Kadauchi likes this.
  3. catnapped

catnapped
    Expand Collapse

• Contributor
    • Crowd Pleaser
    • HIT Poster
    - How volatile is the history file? I was doing various driver updates last night (didn't touch anything on Chrome), find that the history was gone this morning and needed to reimport my HitDB backup and resync it. Never seen that before.

- Knowing this, how long should it take to create an export file (~460K hits)? Been sitting for over 10 minutes and doesn't seem to be doing anything.

A6_Foul_Out likes this.
  4. Kadauchi

Kadauchi
    Expand Collapse

• Crowd Pleaser
    • Master Pleaser
    Same storage system HITDB uses except its in a harder to reach place.

1.1k hits/s iirc from last time, 10 min is far to long i'll take a look now and get a fix.

catnapped and A6_Foul_Out like this.
  5. PhilGil

PhilGil
    Expand Collapse

@Kadauchi@Kadauchi, I have a quick question about how the Hit Finder include list works. If HF is set to a minimum of 10 HITs available and minimum $0.02 reward, will I receive an alert for a requester on my include list if they post, for example, only 5 HITs? In other words, will my include list honor the HF options or will the include list search execute first?

Thanks.

6. Caturk

Caturk
    Expand Collapse
    Pizza Cat

Re: MTS in Firefox. Still unusable. Box on top left on Finder still stuck at 3000ms. Catcher doesn't accept any watchers. Advance Settings button on Catcher does nothing. I'm still using MTS on Chrome.

#246 Caturk, Jan 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  7. Kadauchi

Kadauchi
    Expand Collapse

• Crowd Pleaser
    • Master Pleaser
    Filter options and block list apply before the include list.
    No updates have been released in awhile since I'm pretty much unable to really sit at my computer for an extended period of time right now. MTS FF is also only barely supported and Chrome takes 100% precedence on everything over FF for it.

A6_Foul_Out and PhilGil like this.
  8. PhilGil

PhilGil
    Expand Collapse

Thank you.

9. Caturk

Caturk
    Expand Collapse
    Pizza Cat

I know. It's OK.

10. turkenator

turkenator
    Expand Collapse
    ━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)

• Contributor
    This extension is pretty awesome thank you @Kadauchi@Kadauchi. When I came back from an extended time away from turking, not only has the forced switch to worker already happened (and it's worse than I feared), but firefox nuked everything from orbit and came out with "quantum" and now greasemonkey and userscripts are borked to hell on FF. MTS has made coming back to these changes as smooth as it could be.

Anyway...what is going on with the orange box every time I go to HIT tracker - History? It says "If you imported a HITDB backup and something seems off, import it again."

No I did not import a HITDB. If I did, I probably would have thought of this though. And if not, once would be fine. Is it supposed to pop up every time I use HIT Tracker?

Secondly, I wasn't a MTS user then, but I remember people used to post a little export of Todays Projected Earnings, and it could be like no extra info, overview, or requester breakdown. Is that not a thing anymore? I can't seem to find it, but I guess I don't see people posting them anymore either.

#250 turkenator, Jan 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  11. Kadauchi

Kadauchi
    Expand Collapse

• Crowd Pleaser
    • Master Pleaser
    That was supposed to be up for about a week and come off with the next update, but I still haven't released that update. It'll be gone soon
    That feature is currently mia

A6_Foul_Out and turkenator like this.
  12. Caturk

Caturk
    Expand Collapse
    Pizza Cat

in FF:
    Projected Earnings still exists as a script. Dashboard Enhancer gives you the past 45 days of hits, not a total replacement of Hit DB, but still useful. Arrange the pages on GreasyFork by "Last Updated" to see which scripts work.

13. Caturk

Caturk
    Expand Collapse
    Pizza Cat

Kadauchi--
    MTS on Chrome--tonight I had a hit found by HitFinder. A popup came up on the right-hand corner of the screen with an alarm, and I couldn't stop itshut it down. At the same time, the hit multiplied itself about 100 times on Finder. I stopped them both finally by putting the hit on the block list and closing down Finder.

14. Mistahjslover

Mistahjslover
    Expand Collapse
    Mindless Turk Drone Since 2010.

I made a backup on 1/23 and the next day Suite's tracker stopped working. Syncing just says its fetching dashboard forever. I did a complete restart of Suite and still not working

15. Kadauchi

Kadauchi
    Expand Collapse

• Crowd Pleaser
    • Master Pleaser
    When it gets stuck, open the console (ctrlk+shift+j) and paste anything in there here.

16. Mistahjslover

Mistahjslover
    Expand Collapse
    Mindless Turk Drone Since 2010.

Lol, simply user error. I wasn't logged in on Chrome. New suggestion; tracker tells the user they're logged out?
    I normally use Firefox because I find hits load faster but Suite's Tracker doesn't work. I get the error 'Something went wrong'. I figured it was the same reason Hitdb didn't work with this profile. This profile is a old copy and paste

17. Kadauchi

Kadauchi
    Expand Collapse

• Crowd Pleaser
    • Master Pleaser
    I need to make a uniform thing for all 3 (tracker/finder/catcher) since it will halt all of them. Won't make it next update, but the one after.

18. turkenator

turkenator
    Expand Collapse
    ━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)

• Contributor
    Just got an update to 2.1.5 on chrome, thanks!

Tiny thing that I noticed, which is of very little import. The button up by the address bar- the menu that drops down when I click that button no longer follows the theme that I set in 'MTS Options' and I am almost positive that it did before. Of course, it's no big deal what color those 4 buttons are, just something I noticed.

Kadauchi likes this.
  19. Kadauchi

Kadauchi
    Expand Collapse

• Crowd Pleaser
    • Master Pleaser
    Thanks, I forgot to move the new theme manager to the popup.

20. PhilGil

PhilGil
    Expand Collapse

One other bug (feature?) that I noticed with the new update is that the time on the logged HITS continues to increment as long as they are available, instead of remaining at the time they first appear. The old behavior was more useful to me, as I can tell at a glance how stale a HIT is.

Thank you again for all your hard work.