Welcome to MTurk Crowd

Work on Amazon Mechanical Turk, learn from the best, and have fun doing it. Join the crowd today!

Got Scripts?

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by WW52, Jun 26, 2018.

1. WW52

WW52
    Expand Collapse

Hello! New member here! I was reading one of the intro discussions and came across a recommendation for the Greasemonkey extension so I can run scripts.

First of all, i really have no idea what a script is or how to run one but can someone tell me if downloading Greasemonkey is a good idea and where a safe site is to d/l it from? I'm running MTurk on Firefox.

THEN..... what is a script and which ones do I need and how to I use them? :) I feel really dumb asking these questions but I honestly have no idea. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

2. Delimon

Delimon
    Expand Collapse
    p h a r m D o g g o ✿

• Contributor
    Greasemonkey is a safe extension. It has its own site you can download it on.

A script is a piece of code that performs a function for you. For mturk, it's generally written with Javascript/Jquery and alters the webpage to your benefit in some way. You can add a new script once you've installed the extension. The scripts pages here, as well as greasyfork.org, are places to find scripts that are already written.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature