Welcome to MTurk Crowd

Work on Amazon Mechanical Turk, learn from the best, and have fun doing it. Join the crowd today!

Forum Requester Accounts

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by kryss, Sep 22, 2016.

1. kryss

kryss
    Expand Collapse
    carburante al fuoco

• Administrator
    If you're a requester and would like your account upgraded to a requester account, you can request it in this thread or send a PM to a member of MTurk Crowd staff.

A requester account gives you a banner under your username so you're identifiable as a requester to members, and also allows you to add up to 50 participants to private message conversations.

Banner:

[​IMG]

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Jaded likes this.
  2. Sarah Jacobson

Sarah Jacobson
    Expand Collapse

• Requester
    I am a new mTurk requester and would like a requester account here; there was a glitch with my HITs on Friday and I'd like to reach out to people who tried to participate in them.

BluAngel and Serial Mom like this.
  3. electrolyte

electrolyte
    Expand Collapse
    The Ghost of MTurk Past

• Contributor
    I've updated your account to be a Requester account. Welcome!

Sarah Jacobson and Serial Mom like this.
  4. pilazza

pilazza
    Expand Collapse

• Requester
    Hi, I'm a newbie requester and would love to get some feedback on some HITs I've been developing before using them at scale. What's the appropriate forum for that, this one or the "Requester support" subforum? Also I noticed there's a "You need 3 posts to add links" banner for new members - what's the best way to share test HITs in light of that?

Would love to get the Requester banner as well. :)

5. electrolyte

electrolyte
    Expand Collapse
    The Ghost of MTurk Past

• Contributor
    Hello!

You can create a post in this section - https://www.mturkcrowd.com/forums/requesters.3/

You will need 3 posts to add links, and you've already got 1 above. If you make a post in the Requester section, just leave the links out of it for now. After you have 3, you can edit your post to re-include the links (or one of us mods can edit your post to add the link in for you). Sorry about that inconvenience.

I'll add a Requester banner for you, too. Thanks!

6. James Hennessey

James Hennessey
    Expand Collapse

• Requester
    Hi,

I'm new to MTurk as a requester and would like to post regarding my HITS. If things go well I hope to be submitting quite a few jobs, I'm just trying to balance the costs and different worker qualifications. I hope engaging with the forum community will help with my learning.

Thanks!
    James

7. BluAngel

BluAngel
    Expand Collapse

• Contributor
    3 mins
    Req: Market Research ■ Title: Answer a survey about your grocery shopping & online grocery shopping habits ■ Reward: $0.20 ■ Prev: http://ns4t.net/lPHVc ■ PandA: http://ns4t.net/izgwF ■ TO: (Pay: 3.43) (Fair: 4.56) (Comm: 1.00) (Fast: 4.25)

jan likes this.